What is it?
Cargo-Planner is a web based software. It means that you can access the tool through your web browser - No need to install anything, and you can get started right away. While we offer a lot of features, the workflow is really simple:
How does it work?
- Enter your Cargo data. You can either enter manually, copy from Excel - or read whole Excel files - no template is needed.
- Select what kind of equipment you want to utilize. Either select one or multiple containers / trucks.
- Your result is presented, and our software tries to find the best combination of equipment. In this step you can also easily modify the result.
- When you are happy with the result, go to the load plan and print or download the result or share it to your clients - with your logo beautifully attached.
What can it do?
Let's get on to the features!
New! The Planner mode
Move between containers
Drag a cargo from one container to another to a designated position
Move within the same container
Change the order and position of a cargo by moving the corresponding card up and down in the list
Easily remove a cargo from a container if you whish to short ship the cargo
Load from unloaded
Drag a cargo from your list of unloaded cargoes into the designated container at the designated position
Load on pallets
You can even load "out of gage" cargoes on pallets.
Give your final touch
- Easily convert a loaded container to another type
- Remove containers and / or add empty ones
- Move around the cargoes with your mouse or keyboard
Three different modes
2. If no item has a fixed quantity, the selected container(s) will be filled with the different items in a way that utilizes the container in the best way.
3. If some items has a fixed quantity and some does not - then the latters will act as "fillers" which means they will fill the containers needed for the other items
Create custom containers
- Add / remove roofs, end and side walls
- Add doors
- Set front and rear axle sets with variable number of axles
- Add Corner posts
- Add Top frames
- Add Contours
- Add front and rear decks as well as extra floor
You can import items both from Excel files, and using our API - which you can use to keep the items in sync with your own database
Set container properties on the fly
Step by Step instructions
When you have lots of items, you can also group the instructions by a number, or by layer-by-layer
Load by Priority
Share your load plan
Support for cylindrical cargoes
All modules included!
Use our software to optimize your loads for:
There are many reasons why companies choose our solution, and even switching from existing ones!
It is very easy to import your data into Cargo-Planner. Our packlist reader handles all kinds of Excel formats - and no template is needed.
Drag & Drop
Move cargoes around in the containers, un load cargoes from containers or move them between containers - all using drag and drop
Get started at once. It is web based, and no installation is needed. Also - it is super easy to use, and don't require any training
Easily jack in your own application(s) to our easy to use Rest API. In this way, loadplans can be created with just a click!
Provide a cost per container type - and/or a revenue per cargo, and Cargo-Planner will calculate the most profitable option for you!
Fine tune cargo and container settings which are easily accessible - resulting in a loadplan according to your preferences
Big library of containers
The most common sea containers, trailers, ULDs and pallets are already there. If not - easily add your own!
Export your load plans to Excel, PDF, JSON or through a sharable link
Frequently Asked Questions
Do you support Out of Gage cargoes?
How to get my packlists into Cargo-Planner?
My cargo has some special loading rules!
Is there a Cargo Library?
What about performance?
Do you support imperial units?