As simple as it gets!
Get started with Cargo-Planner's web-based software with 4 easy steps:
Get an instant overview of all your loadplans.
Save time by creating recurring schedules for your flights, shipping lanes or trucking routes.
See details for your created loadplans with a single click.
- Move between containers - Drag a cargo from one container to another to a designated position.
- Move within the same container - Change the order and position of a cargo by moving the corresponding card up and down in the list.
- Unload cargoes - Easily remove a cargo from a container if you whish to short ship the cargo.
- Load from unloaded - Drag a cargo from your list of unloaded cargoes into the designated container at the designated position.
Load on pallets
You can even load "out of gauge" cargoes on pallets.
Give your final touch
- Easily convert a loaded container to another type
- Remove containers and / or add empty ones
- Move around the cargoes with your mouse or keyboard
Three different modes
2. If no item has a fixed quantity, the selected container(s) will be filled with the different items in a way that utilizes the container in the best way.
3. If some items has a fixed quantity and some does not - then the latters will act as "fillers" which means they will fill the containers needed for the other items
Create custom containers
- Add / remove roofs, end and side walls
- Add doors
- Set front and rear axle sets with variable number of axles
- Add custom created parts like vents and shelves
- Add Contours
- Add front and rear decks as well as extra floor
You can import items both from Excel files, and using our API - which you can use to keep the items in sync with your own database
Set container properties on the fly
Step by Step instructions
When you have lots of items, you can also group the instructions by a number, or by layer-by-layer
Load by Priority
Share your load plan
Support for multiple shapes
The best results
Most solutions will tell you 9 Standard pallets can be fitted in a 20ft DV - ours give you the optimal solution of 10. Can you afford not getting the best results?
Keep your workflow
Cargo-Planner understands Excel files or can be integrated with your current software.
We support a wide variety of loading styles, from oversized & out of gauge cargo to palletizing SKUs before loading on trailers. Each container type can be modified to fit with your measurements and constraints.
Frequently Asked Questions
Do you support Out of Gauge cargoes?
How to get my packlists into Cargo-Planner?
My cargo has some special loading rules!
Is there a Cargo Library?
What about performance?
Do you support imperial units?